This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
This easy Christmas punch is delicious and so festive! It’s the perfect punch to serve at your next gathering. It’s for all ages, young and old!
Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch
The holidays and all of the parties are such a busy time that sometimes, I forget about any drinks at our gatherings! I am usually scrambling to put something together at the last minute so this punch is perfect! It’s quick and super easy to put together. Plus, it looks gorgeous and fancy when I’m done, so it’s a win-win!
Not only does this cranberry orange punch look great, but it tastes delicious too! You mix cranberry juice and orange juice together and to make it extra special you add in some sparkling soda for a fun fizz. Plus, it complements just about any food that you eat with it!
What’s In Cranberry Orange Punch?
It just takes a few ingredients to put this yummy Christmas punch together! See the recipe card below for exact measurements.
- Orange Juice: Make this from concentrate or buy some ahead of time.
- Cranberry Juice: This gives it a bit of a tangy flavor.
- Lemon Lime Soda: I used Sprite for this recipe.
- Orange Slices and Cranberries: These are optional, but they are a super easy way to make it look fancy!
Let’s Make Some Christmas Punch!
This will take you less than 5 minutes to make, but looks like a million bucks! Your family and friends will love it!
- Combine, stir and garnish: In a large punch bowl add the orange juice and cranberry juice. Add soda if using. Give it a good stir and garnish with orange slices and cranberries.
Variations and Tips
I love this Christmas punch! If you want to change it up so that you can use it a few times over the holiday season, here are some ideas!
- Soda: To change it up, try Ginger Ale, Sparkling Water, or Soda Water. There are even flavored sparkling waters that make the cranberry or orange flavor stronger if you want.
- Juice: There are several cocktail versions of cranberry juice. Use whatever you prefer to drink. The 100% cranberry juice will give you the best cranberry flavor. Just make sure it’s not a cranberry juice cocktail… it needs to be cranberry juice.
- Sherbert: To add a little bit of texture and fun, then add orange sherbet to the drink.
- Pineapple: Try adding pineapple juice instead of the orange. It gives this punch a whole new flavor!
- Flavoring: You can also add 1/2 tsp almond or vanilla flavoring for more taste.
- Stir: Don’t stir once you’ve added the soda. It will deflate the carbonation.
This Christmas punch is awesome because you can make it look different depending on how you serve it! Here are some examples and ideas for different ways to do that.
- Bowl: Serving this in a clear bowl shows off the festive garnish and color. If you don’t have one then you can often find cheap ones at a thrift store, dollar store or Walmart. Any clear plastic one works great!
- Mason Jars: Serve this class pint mason jars for a rustic look.
- Top the glasses: Dip the rim of the glasses in water and then some sugar for a festive look.
- Add some color: Add a bit of green to the punch with rosemary or mint leaves or cut limes. They don’t add any flavor but will give a festive color.
Pin this now to find it later
In a large punch bowl add the orange juice and cranberry juice. Add soda if using. Give it a good stir and garnish with orange slices and cranberries.
Originally Posted on December 1, 2020
Calories: 388kcalCarbohydrates: 100gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 36mgPotassium: 633mgFiber: 1gSugar: 96gVitamin A: 473IUVitamin C: 109mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 2mg
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.